Last week, Insiders on the Release Preview ring received a new build without a changelog. Today, cumulative update KB320184 rolled out today to production ring with build number 14393.479 across mobile and PCs.
As expected, the update came with naught but improvements and tweaks to performance across the Windows 10 Anniversary Update and Windows Server 2016. Here is the full changelog:
- Improved the reliability of mobile device management (MDM) disenrollment, Distributed Component Object Model (DCOM), Peripheral Component Interface and PowerShell.
- Addressed issue that causes excessive battery drain if you have a Chinese Input Method Editor installed and use Windows Hello to log in.
- Addressed issue with OLE drag and drop that prevents users from downloading a SharePoint document library as a file.
- Addressed issue with Super Floppy-formatted fixed media devices that are not recognized by Windows 10 Anniversary Update or accessible in Windows Explorer.
- Addressed issue that causes the System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) client to fail installation when a device is re-imaged using the SCCM task sequence.
- Addressed issue that causes the loss of optional component (OC) state information, including all Hyper-V virtual machines, after upgrade.
- Addressed issue that causes Windows Explorer to display information that's inconsistent with what's stored on the Floppy disk.
- Addressed issue that, after connecting a shared CD/DVD-hosted drive with no media inserted, causes some of the commands, like DIR and NET USE, to hang.
- Addressed issue where customers cannot use directory cache sizes greater than 64 KB.
- Addressed issue where Windows Explorer sometimes does not prompt for credentials when a user logs on using a Microsoft account.
- Addressed additional issues with application compatibility and Internet Explorer
This release is available to the public and should download automatically if you have it enabled. Otherwise, go to Settings and Check for Updates to download build 14393.479 to your PC or phone.