The iOS Microsoft Teams app has updated to Version 1.0.5 and can now support audio calls which can be activated either from within a chat or from a contact card. The update also squashed several undefined bugs and made several improvements which are also not specifically detailed in the release notes.
- Work with your team’s documents on the go
- Move seamlessly across different team projects and topics
- Mention individual team members or your entire team to get attention
- Chat privately one-on-one or have instant group conversations
- See real-time chat history on your favorite device and continue conversations started elsewhere
- Chat with your entire team in dedicated channels
- Quickly search through your chats and team conversations
- Find a contact through name or email address search
Do you use Microsoft Teams on your smartphone? Let us know which version you have and what you think of it in the comments below.