Hi,readers! It’s the OnPodcast crew here with the usual reminder to tune in and watch our show! This week we’ll be on episode 92, and we’re covering Microsoft’s earnings and the future of Xbox!
Don’t miss our show on Sunday at 12 PM ET and 9 AM PT on our usual channels.
Please watch or listen to the normal channels to get this week’s Microsoft news and events from OnPodcast.
Big news of the week – Google struck a deal with Activision Blizzard to prevent the publisher from creating a rival app store.
Episode 92 Headlines:
- Microsoft Teams adds sign language view – OnMSFT.com
- Microsoft announces Microsoft Supply Chain Platform – OnMSFT.com
- Microsoft releases gender discrimination action plan – OnMSFT.com
- Xbox Series S drops to $249.99 as part of Microsoft’s Black Friday offerings – OnMSFT.com
- Microsoft’s One Outlook app reportedly gets support for multiple accounts – OnMSFT.com
Just as a reminder, you can add our playlist to your bookmarks using the links at the top of this post so you can catch up on all our episodes, and see the latest episode when it’s live.
Also check us out on Spotify, SoundCloud, and our other platforms via the links above our post. Thanks as always for watching and listening to us. You’re the reason we do this podcast, and we appreciate each and every one of you! We hope to see you on Sunday!