One of the coolest new features introduced to Xbox One since the console’s launch is the addition of Game Hubs. These Game Hubs are essentially like Xbox One social media accounts that users can follow for posts related to their favorite games in their Activity Feed though they also provide gameplay insights and multiple leaderboards which is particularly appreciated when playing a game which doesn’t have any.
With E3 happening this week and several games getting their proper introduction to the public during numerous presentations, a load of Game Hubs have now launched and can now be found and followed in the Xbox One Store in the Coming Soon category of games. Here’s a list of all the new Game Hubs now available and it’s safe to assume others will be launching throughout the week.
- Rare Replay – The new collection of 30 retro games by legendary game developer, Rare Studios including classic games like, Battletoads, Snake Rattle N Roll, Banjo-Kazooie and Perfect Dark.
- Forza Motorsport 6 – The latest in the hit Xbox exclusive car racing game franchise.
- Mighty No.9 – Megaman creator, Keiji Inafune’s much-hyped crowd funded platformer.
- EA Sports Fifa 16 – The latest version of EAs popular football (soccer) game.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege – Much-hyped new instalment in the first-person shooter franchise.
- Halo 5: Guardians – Sure to be one of the top selling games of 2015.
- Disney Infinity 3.0: Play Without Limits – This new version of the toy-to-life game will introduce Star Wars characters, items and locations.
- Rock Band 4 – Live band performance game now with improved graphics and new features for Xbox One.
- Need for Speed – The anticipated new-gen entry in the Need for Speed franchise.
- World of Tanks – New version of the Tank-based battle game with Xbox 360 and Xbox One online multiplayer.
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5 – Newest entry in the popular skateboarding game.
Which of these games are you most looking forward to? Let us know in the comments below.Further reading: Disney Infinity, EA Sports Fifa, Forza, Halo, Microsoft, Need for Speed, Rare Replay, Rock Band, Tom Clancy, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater, Video Games, World of Tanks, Xbox One