At E3 today, the custom personal computer manufacturing company, ORIGIN PC, gave the world a sneak peek at upcoming EVO15-S Windows 10 powered gaming laptop. The laptop weighs in at 4.3 pounds and supports up to NVIDIA’s latest GeForce GTX 1070 desktop-class graphics for high efficiency, battery life, and much more.
Overall, the new EVO15-S is powered by the 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor, and up to 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 2666MHz Memory. Coming with up to a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 VR-Ready GPU, it also can be configured with up to 1 x 2TB m.2 PCIe and 1 x 2.5” 4TB HDD/SSD. For extra piece of mind, the laptop even comes with free lifetime 24/7 Us-based tech support. Other notable specs can be seen below.
- Optional 15.6” 4K-UHD (3840×2160) or a FHD (1920*1080) HD IPS display
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260/li>
- Built-in HD Webcam
- Sound BlasterX Pro-Gaming 360˚
- 2x USB Type C 3.1, 3x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, and a 6-in-1 Push-Push Card reader
- Backlit multi-color keyboard and optional custom paint
Pricing, availability will soon be posted to OriginPC.com, so if you’re interested, be sure to check out the website. Once you’ve checked it out, let us know your thoughts in the comments below.