Hot on the heels of a major new Windows 10 Insider build issued this morning to the Fast Ring, build 14328, Microsoft is also pushing a new cumulative update to the Slow Ring. This one is build 14295.1005, and it’s mostly some security updates rolled into one convenient package.
Here’s the list of updates in this cumulative update:
- 3148528 MS16-048: Security update for CSRSS: April 12, 2016
- 3148538 MS16-046: Security update for secondary logon: April 12, 2016
- 3148541 MS16-040: Security update for Microsoft XML core services: April 12, 2016
- 3148522 MS16-039: Security update for Microsoft Graphics Component: April 12, 2016
- 3148532 MS16-038: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: April 12, 2016
- 3148531 MS16-037: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: April 12, 2016
If you’re on the Slow Ring, go ahead and hit that update button and get your machine all patched up. Or, switch over to the Fast Ring and get all the new goodies in build 14328.