Microsoft Flow is the company's attempt at competing with IFTTT, a platform that allows certain tasks to be performed if specified conditions are met, such as turning your lights off when you leave a designated area. Up until now, Microsoft Flow has not been available on Windows 10 Mobile, with it arriving to Android and iOS first, followed by a beta for Windows 10 Mobile.
Now, however, Microsoft Flow is available for Windows 10 Mobile from the Windows Store. With it comes the following features:
- Create new flows when you need them - from anywhere!
- Trigger flows to run at the tap of a button
- Manage your flows from anywhere
- Monitor flow success
- Review detailed run history reports
- View and filter runs by notification type
So far, 1 user has reported an issue with the Windows Store reportedly saying that a Microsoft Lumia 950 device doesn't fit the requirements to run, it is unclear if this issue affects all Lumia 950 devices or if it is a simple bug.
Give it a try and let us know what you think in the comments below!