While the Windows team mentioned Windows 10 Mobile would see a significant increase in focus and feature improvements after the Windows 10 Anniversary Update release, the recent string of preview builds reaching Insiders appear to be jam packed with attention.
To that point, the Windows team has often saddled a Windows 10 Mobile Insider preview build alongside its big brother PC releases.
However, today, the Windows team has seen it fit to release a fix-happy preview build to Insiders. Windows 10 Mobile Insider preview build 14376 comes with a litany of fixes that include:
- We’re rolling out a Store update (11606.1001.25) that improves performance and reliability and includes fixes for accessibility as well.
- The Gadgets app has been updated to fix issues using it with a Microsoft Display Dock.
- We fixed an issue that could result in tiles pinned to Start from within an app being blank after a restore. We also fixed an issue that could result in multiple Live tiles no longer updating until the phone had been rebooted.
- We fixed an issue making it difficult to download certain offline maps via Settings > System > Offline maps, as the list would jump back to the top when you reached close to the bottom.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the Camera app intermittently freezing for a second when used in certain apps.
- We fixed an issue resulting in links no longer working in Microsoft Edge after exiting one-handed mode while a web page is loading. We also fixed an issue where the enter key would act as if it had been pressed twice on some websites, resulting in two new lines being entered.
- We have improved the reliability of going between camera roll and Camera app.
- We fixed an issue where estimated time remaining for battery life under Settings > System > Battery could be clipped. We also improved the performance of enumerating the list of apps in under Settings > System > Storage.
- We fixed an issue where the link in Cortana to download a speech-language would open the Settings app homepage instead of going directly to Settings > Time and Language > Language.
- We fixed an issue where the check marks in check boxes in high contrast mode didn’t use the correct contrast ratio making them difficult to see.
Fast Ring Insiders can head over to their Settings Menus to grab the latest build release.
Happy downloading, Insider!Further reading: Microsoft, Redstone, Windows 10 Anniversary Update, Windows 10 Mobile Insider