Unlike the list of new features and fixes, the Windows team list of known issues is rapidly decreasing.
The pleasant Fast Ring Insider surprise leaves the following issues to be aware for some testers:
- Some PCs will fail to update to this build at 71% and roll-back to the previous build. See this forum post for details.
- [GAMING] Some popular games might minimize to the taskbar when launched. You can click on the game on the taskbar to get the game back.
- [GAMING] Certain hardware configurations may cause the broadcast live review window in the Game bar to flash Green while you are Broadcasting. This does not affect the quality of your broadcast and is only visible to the Broadcaster.
- Some UWP apps may unexpectedly appear with their app package in the title bar as opposed to the app name.
- Pressing F12 to open the Developer Tools in Microsoft Edge while F12 is open and focused may not return focus to the tab F12 is opened against, and vice-versa.
- Sometimes launching F12 will launch the F12 window behind the active Microsoft Edge window.
While perhaps not as minor as some Insiders would have liked, the Known Issues list still has a handful showstopping issues that could affect some testers.
Be on the look for the listed issues as well as some that may have skipped their eyes. Please be sure to report any and all bugs to the Feedback Hub so we can all enjoy a less buggy Creators Update roll out.
Happy downloading, Insiders!Further reading: Edge, Fast Ring, Gaming, Insiders, Microsoft, PC, Windows 10 Creators Update