If you’re currently using Microsoft’s free GroupMe messaging app on your iOS device, you might want to head to the App Store now and check for an update. The Skype team has updated the app, and it brings support for dark mode, and much more.
Overall, the latest app update should push the newest version to 5.7.0. For the complete details on what has changed, please check the changelog below.
- Dark Mode! It covers the main screens (stay tuned for more), and can be enabled from the app Settings. Great for using GroupMe in the middle of the night!
- It is now possible to change the phone number associated with your GroupMe account from within the app.
- Fixed a bug that would cause duplicates to appear in the gallery.
- It is now possible to save a received video message.
- GroupMe is now compliant with Apple’s App Transport Security tech.
This update comes after an update previously introduced the ability to change group ownership. What do you think of these changes? if you have not already checked out this app, you can download the app via the link below! Once you checked it out, please do let us know what you think by dropping us a comment!