This latest update, as its name suggests, finally brings the fan-favorite Star Wars character, General Grievous, to the game after a significant delay caused by the levelling system redesign done earlier this year.
A special video has been released that showcases the villain in action and covers some of the Star Card revamps that have been pushed out with this update that give more Heroes healing abilities. This video also offers a brief preview of the next Hero, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You can watch it below.
In addition to the revamp of Star Cards, the addition of General Grievous, and the usual bug fixes and improvements, this update adds the N1 starfighter to the Hero Starfighters mode and makes some adjustments to the recently launched squad system. Here’s how squad spawning will work after this update is installed:
- Troopers can spawn on Troopers
- Troopers can spawn on Reinforcements
- Troopers can spawn on Heroes (Exception being Boba Fett)
- Reinforcements can spawn on Troopers
- Reinforcements can spawn on Reinforcements
- Reinforcements can spawn on Heroes (Exception being Boba Fett)
- Heroes cannot spawn on anyone
What do you think of General Grievous? Do you like the way he looks? Share the hype with the community in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more gaming content.