Crackdown 3 video game listing goes live for Xbox One & Windows 10
A product page for the Crackdown 3 video game has gone live in the Microsoft Store just a day ahead of Microsoft’s XO18 event in Mexico where it will apparently be given a lot of promotion.
Crackdown 3 has had several delays and is currently expected to launch on both the Xbox One and Windows 10 in February 2019. This store listing could suggest that it may be getting an early launch this weekend but it could also simply mean that digital pre-orders will go live. Either way, gamers will likely find out what this means sometime over the next 48 hours.
The official Crackdown 3 store listing states that the game will support online co-op for two players and will boast 4K Ultra HD and HDR when played on an Xbox One X console.
Here’s the official game description:
Time to step up your boom and stop crime as a super-powered Agent in Crackdown 3’s open-world sandbox of mayhem and destruction. Explore the heights of New Providence, tear up the streets in iconic vehicles, and use your powerful abilities to stop a ruthless criminal empire. Play the campaign solo or with a friend in co-op mode. Online multiplayer requires Xbox Live Gold subscription (sold separately).
- Stop crime as a super-powered Agent.
- Level up your super-Agent skills to save the city from cold-blooded criminal.
- Dangerous Open-World Playground. Play solo or with a friend in co-op to explore an expansive, vertical world.
- Take a BOOM Out of Crime. Lure vindictive crime lords out of hiding by completing objectives, attacking criminal operations and taking out high-value captains.
- All-New Wrecking Zone. Test your skills in an all-new multiplayer competition where destruction is your ultimate weapon against friends and rivals.
- Available on Xbox One and Windows 10. PC hardware requirements may vary for games on Windows 10.
- Supports Xbox Play Anywhere.
Are you excited for Crackdown 3? Do you think it will launch this weekend? Share your thoughts with the community in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more Xbox gaming content.