Dell unveiled three new Windows 10-powered Inspiron desktop PCs at Computex 2017 today. The American manufacturer introduced two new AIO PCs, the Inspiron 24 5000 and the Inspiron 27 7000, but the most interesting new product is definitely the company's new Inspiron Gaming Desktop, which is the first of its kind to to join Dell’s Inspiron gaming line.
Starting at $599, the Inspiron Gaming Desktop is ready for VR and comes with the latest AMD Ryzen processors, up to 32GB DDR4 RAM and many customizations options including dual graphics support. Here are the main highlights:
- Gaming-focused design touches with functional venting, thermally-optimized airflow routing, available Polar Blue LED Illumination, and easy component access
- Power supply options up to 850 watts for supporting dual discrete graphics
- Ready for VR configurations that support HTC and Oculus
- High-performance discrete graphics card options including NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 and AMD Radeon RX580 Up to 32GB DDR4 memory
- Advanced cooling options and Waves MaxxAudio® Pro with Performance 7.1 Channel HD audio
- SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C™ port and up to six SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports total
- A wide selection of high-capacity hard drives with responsive SSD and dual-drive options plus up to five bays for future storage upgrades.
Moving on the new Inspiron AIOs, the Inspiron 24 5000 is the cheapest model with prices starting at $699.99. It comes with a 24-inch InfinityEdge IPS FHD touch display, AMD's 7th Gen processors and Polaris RX500 graphics as well as dual drive options with SSD storage. Other highlights include an optional articulating stand as well as Dell's new SmartByte technology to enhance video streaming and multimedia experiences.
Lastly, the Inspiron 27 7000 is a slightly more expensive AIO, starting at $999.99. It features a 27-inch Infinity Edge IPS display with resolutions up to 4K UHD, and it's also VR Ready thanks to AMD's multi-core Ryzen and Radeon RX500 Series graphics. Just like the Inspiron 24 5000, it also comes with Windows Hello support, dual drive options with SSD storage and USB Type-C 3.1 ports.
These three new Inspiron desktop PCs are available starting today on Dell.com and at select retailers in China including JD.com, and worldwide in the coming weeks.