The latest team collaboration app for PC and Surface Hub released to the Windows Store today.
Bullclip is a collaborative drawing and markup tool that lets teams work together as though the paper were right in front of them. By uploading a PDF, the team can simultaneously make notes, change designs, and communicate across stored documents.
Other features include:
- Pressure-sensitive ink, shapes, text, and more
- Filter and toggle public layer markups
- Keep track of who made what changes through markup layers
- Annotate documents with Surface Pen
- Share markups in real time
- Live annotation syncing and automatic drawing versioning to stay up-to-date
- Easily manage your Bullclip project and use the web canvas
Bullclip can be downloaded from the Windows Store for free, but requires account registration with a 30-day free trial. Afterwards, standard cost is $50 per user/per month with a $35 monthly price for a limited time.