Microsoft has just revealed the first wave of new games coming to Xbox Game Pass in October. The headliner is the co-op FPS Back 4 Blood, which will be available on Xbox Game Pass for Console, PC, and Cloud on its release day, October 12.
Destiny 2: Beyond Light is also coming to Xbox Game Pass for PC on October 12, almost a year after the game and its DLCs arrived in the Xbox Game Pass for Console catalog. Destiny 2 recently added support for cross-play multiplayer, and it’s great to finally have the PC version of the popular loot shooter on Game Pass.
Several ID@Xbox games are also joining the Xbox Game Pass catalog this month including Visage, Ring of Pain, and the Riftbreaker. Please note that Totally Accurate Battle Simulator previously came to Game Pass while it was in the Xbox Game Preview program, but the full game is launching on Xbox Game Pass today.
You can find the full list of new games coming to Xbox Game Pass in October below.
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available today
- The Procession to Calvary (Cloud, Console, and PC) – October 7
- Visage (Cloud, Console, and PC) – October 7
- Back 4 Blood (Cloud, Console, and PC) – October 12
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light (PC) – October 12
- Ring of Pain (Cloud, Console, and PC) – October 14
- The Riftbreaker (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – October 14
- The Good Life (Cloud, Console, and PC) – October 15
Xbox Game Pass recently added several high-profile games including Marvel’s Avengers and the J-RPG Scarlet Nexus. Microsoft has also expanded Xbox Cloud Gaming to Australia, Brazil, Japan, and Mexico, and the game streaming service is now accessible from the Xbox app on Windows 10 and Windows 11. Microsoft that Xbox Game Pass had crossed 18 million subscribers back in January, and it will be interesting to see if the company shares an update before the end of what has been a really solid year for the subscription service so far.