Aeries is considered by many to be one of the best Twitter clients available on Windows Phone, as well as Windows 10. The app comes with a simplistic interface and offers users with several handy features to make the most out of Twitter. Recently, Aeries picked up a significant update, introducing a revamped login experience, including several stability and performance improvements, and bug fixes.
Here’s the complete change log for the latest update:
- Completely new login experience to help you get up and running faster.
- Indicator for tweets which are replies in a conversation.
- Fixed flickering when loading original tweets in Tweet Detail.
- Option to have timeline images full screen width or truncated to text width.
- Updating colour palette throughout the app.
- Compose page now loses focus after sending unless opened via the Jumplist.
- Fix for pinning a single list to start screen.
- Fixed some issues with search timelines not saving position.
- Various other UI tweaks.
- Usual performance and memory optimizations (now with more speed).
Head over to the Windows Store to grab the updated app.