Yesterday, Microsoft officially announced that the Windows 10 Creators Update will start to roll out to select PCs on April 11. A day earlier, ISOs for the Windows 10 build 15063 (which is the RTM build) leaked on the Internet, but the download links no longer work as of today. That's all good, as Windows Insiders can now download official ISOs for the RTM build on the Windows Insider website (via Neowin).
Just like with previous releases, you can choose between the five following editions :
- Windows 10 Insider Preview - Build 15063
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Enterprise - Build 15063
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Education - Build 15063
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Home Single Language - Build 15063
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Home China - Build 15063
You can use these ISOs to do a clean install of the Creators Update RTM build on your PC, but you can also expect Microsoft to release some cumulative updates to fix some remaining known issues before April 11. That's what the company already did for Windows 10 Mobile by rolling out the build 15063.2 to Windows Insiders this week. Stay tuned on OnMSFT to get all the news about the Creators Update.