Hey, Slow Ring members - looking for another build? Dona's got you covered. Build 14393.5 for PC and mobile has been released to the Slow Ring with cumulative update KB3176927, offering up a ton of fixes and tweaks for users running build 14393 on their machines. If you're a Slow Ring user looking to tweak your experience for the better on your Windows 10 device, go ahead and grab the update now.
— Dona Sarkar (@donasarkar) July 28, 2016
- We have improved reliability and performance of Microsoft Edge with AdBlock and LastPass extensions enabled. These extensions should continue to work after installing other extension updates from the Store.
- We fixed an issue causing battery to drain due to runaway CPU processes while a device is idle. We also fixed a battery life issue due to the proximity sensor always running on some devices.
- We fixed an issue causing Store apps to stop launching due to a licensing issue.
- We have fixed an issue that results in Windows Updates being delayed on systems with Connected Standby.
- We fixed an issue where the Korean IME would not have the correct composition on some custom TSF3 edit controls on PC.
- We fixed an issue where you might not be able to type in text into Search or some Store apps without having to restart the process.
- We have fixed an issue where keyboard input on some Windows tablet devices would not rotate to landscape normally.
If you run into any new bugs when using 14393.5, don't hesitate to hit up Microsoft's dev team through your Feedback app. The Insider program depends on all of you vigilant bug smashers to let them know when something's not quite right.