Microsoft’s Mixer app updates on iOS with new clip editing ability
The official Mixer app on iOS has updated with video playback improvements, the ability to edit clips, and a variety of UI improvements. Here’s the full release notes for Version 3.5.6:
- This update includes significant improvements to video playback, memory and data consumption.
- Clips: The ability to modify and delete your clips
- Universal links – links can now open on the mobile app
- Unfollow prompt to prevent accidental unfollows
- Brand new first-run experience
- Bug fixes
Mixer is a video game streaming service owned by Microsoft that competes directly with the incredibly popular Twitch. There are official Mixer apps on iOS and Android and the service is integrated directly into all Xbox Ones with prominent advertising of its broadcasts on the consoles’ dashboard.
Are you a fan of Mixer or do you prefer to watch streams on other services like Twitch or YouTube? Let us know in the comments and then follow us on Pinterest for more gaming content.iOS, Microsoft, Mixer, Video Games