Just moments earlier, we reported that Microsoft was releasing the new Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview build 14364 to the Fast Ring. The build is still slated as coming soon, so you’ll have to be a little patient.
Now that it’s coming, this is what you can look forward to:
We made some fit-and-finish updates to the Settings app such as tightening the spacing between checkboxes (like on the Sounds settings page). We also fixed an issue where settings pages wouldn’t show a progress indicator if they needed a while to load.
- We fixed an issue where a number of app logos were missing from notifications, despite them being visible in the Action Center.
- We fixed an issue where the Alarms and Clock Live tile would still show that an alarm was active after a one-time alarm had gone off and been dismissed.
- We fixed an issue where Cortana would prompt you to unlock your device before reading a text over Bluetooth.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Microsoft Edge crashing when trying to scroll certain webpage.
- We fixed an issue where disconnecting from Bluetooth speakers would result in the phone being set to vibrate if it hadn’t already.
- We fixed an issue where the page to manage cross-device notification settings in Cortana was blank.
The update came in conjunction with the Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 which you can read about here. Go catch the latest mobile update right now in the Fast Ring.
Happy downloading!Further reading: Build 14364, Microsoft, Redstone, Windows 10 Anniversary Update, Windows 10 Insider, Windows 10 Mobile