Welcome to episode 12 of ‘Talk Microsoft.’ This week we discuss Project Rome, Windows Holographic, Windows Developer Day, Windows 10 Cloud, the Creators Update, and more. You can join in on every single broadcast. We have the comments directly on the side of the screen so you can see how much fun we have during our live show. As a reminder, our live time has changed to Fridays at 1pm PST. You can view the show live on our YouTube channel.
If you can’t join us live you can watch the rebroadcasted video or audio later on. The podcast audio is on SoundCloud, iTunes, the Windows podcast app, TuneIn, and other podcast apps and the video is on YouTube. Whether you’re looking for good discussion and insight on Windows news, or just a good time with some guys who love tech, you’ll enjoy the podcast.
Stories covered this episode:
- Windows 10 Holographic including Portal on Hololens
- Project Rome cross platform connectivity
- Cortana Skills Kit
- Microsoft pushing cross-platform technology
- Windows 10 Cloud leak shown off in video
- PC’s potential to run Xbox 360 games
- Creator’s Update is feature complete
- Full Office suite reportedly coming to the Windows Store
- Picture in Picture mode (Compact Overlay) on Windows 10