Microsoft released yesterday another new Xbox One preview build for members of the Xbox One Preview Program (via Windows Central). Microsoft's Brad Rossetti announced the news on Twitter yesterday and the new bits bring some fixes to Looking for Groups and Clubs, two new Xbox Live social features that were introduced last week in the Preview program.
Preview members new build at 6.00pm PDT today https://t.co/EKdrewPn36 fixes for LFG, Clubs and more!
— Brad Rossetti (@WorkWombatman) September 13, 2016
That's not all though as the new build also brings some fixes to background audio as well as HDR support for the Xbox One S. Please find the full changelog below:
OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1610.160909-1900
Available: 6:00PM PDT 9/12 (1:00 AM GMT 13/9))
Looking For Groups
- Resolved an issue which caused LFG details to fail to load when there were unconfirmed participants.
- You can now add descriptions to Clubs. Resolved an issue where some users couldn't create clubs although their settings were set to allow it.
- Resolved an issue which caused the Xbox One to not detect some users HDR10 TVs as HDR10 capable.
- Resolved an issue which sometimes interrupted background audio when returning to the dashboard.
Xbox Universal Store
- When using Cortana to search the store for genres (ie. "Hey Cortana, search the Store for Horror", search results fail to populate. Workaround: Search for genres via text.
- When receiving voice messages from another user, you may not receive a notification.
As usual, you can get the update by going into Settings > System > Console Info & Updates. If you already had the chance to test Xbox Live's new social features, let us know in the comments if your Clubs and Looking for Groups are now working better in this new preview build.