Crackdown 3, which just launched on Xbox One and Windows 10 last week, received a completely free pack of downloadable content (DLC) today that’s available to all players.
This free DLC pack contains one free weapon, a free suit, and a free vehicle for use in-game. Here’s the official description of each.
- Quackhammer Launcher – Take a BOOM out of crime with this multi-rocket launcher that puts the QUACK in attack with exploding ducks instead of rockets.
- Commander Jaxon Ultimate Suit – Boost the rate you earn Strength and Explosives XP by 10% with Commander Jaxon’s Ultimate Suit upgrade.
- Linebacker Vehicle – Smash through or roll over smaller vehicles with the Linebacker. This heavily-armored Agency truck also has a machine gun turret for added firepower.
After downloading this pack onto an Xbox One console or Windows 10 PC, gamers will need to follow a few steps to unlock each item. Here’s the instructions for each one.
- To look Boom-tastic in Commander Jaxon’s Ultimate Suit: Create a new Agent or head to a Supply Point with an existing Agent, choose Agent Jaxon on the Agent selection screen, and then use the toggle to switch between regular and Commander Jaxon.
- To drive in style with the Linebacker vehicle: Get to a Supply Point with a vehicle pad and select the Linebacker from your available inventory.
- To equip the Quackhammer: Access any Supply Point, open the Loadout screen, scroll to the very bottom of the left hand column and select the Quackhammer.
Crackdown 3 is a sandbox action game with a single-player campaign and a heavy emphasis on its multiplayer modes. The game supports crossplay between the console and PC versions and is also available as part of the Xbox Games Pass service to play for free (after the monthly subscription fee of course).
Have you played Crackdown 3 since it launched? Have you downloaded this free pack yet? Let us know in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more Xbox gaming content.