Surprise! Microsoft has released Windows 10 Mobile build 10536.1004 earlier than expected. The build is now propagating throughout Windows Update servers, so if you can't see it yet don't worry. It should be showing up for insiders in the Fast Ring, so if you're on the slow ring you'll have to wait.
Microsoft has provided a list of issues fixed in this build:
- Insider Hub is now included again!
- Mobile hotspot functionality has been fixed.
- Voice input has been updated to add support for Japanese and English (India) speech recognition.
- Single hop updates are again available from Windows Phone 8.1 to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview for all devices.
- Two-factor authentication is fixed when setting up a device for both text and phone authentication.
- Start screen will successfully load instead of failing with “Loading …” displayed in a loop until device was rebooted. (We are still tracking down an issue were it may show “Loading …” for a few seconds.)
- Quite Hours\Do Not Disturb has been fixed.
- Delay in showing date and time on Lock screen has been improved.
- Pinch and zoom in Maps now works as expected.
Are you a Windows Insider? If so will you be upgrading to this latest build? Let us know below.