Todoist is one of the best to-do list apps in the Windows 10 Store, and there’s good reason. The app is great not only for people who need to casually log projects and dates in their computer, but also for people who need a sophisticated program that can do tons of things to keep them organized.
In the interest of further improving the experience of Todoist users, the team behind the app is adding in a few more features. You can check out all of the details of the new features right here, but here’s the overview.
- Team Activity Logs for transparent, efficient project management
- Project Comments keep high-level information organized and easily accessible
- Smarter notifications for glanceable information
- Faster, simplified project invites
- A smarter cross-platform Quick Add to add and delegate tasks from anywhere
- Become more efficient and focused with these exclusive promotions
The updates are based around making Todoist a better app for businesses, specifically for teams that are working on projects together. The new features, primarily the addition of team activity logs and project comments, make Todoist a very strong option for teams that need to keep tabs on each other and open up a dialogue with their coworkers. Along with those, the addition of simplified project invites and cross-platform quick adding are great quality of life additions, even though they don’t quite revolutionize the experience.
The blog post announcing these changes noted that this is just the first phase of these business-related changes, saying that it’s “the first step toward making Todoist Business a more powerful, streamlined project management platform for teams of all sizes.” We don’t know how much farther the Todoist team intends to go with its new business-centric trajectory, but this is definitely a good start.