The official Moleskine Notes app has finally launched in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10 devices most major regions. The free app works in conjunction with the Moleskine Pen+ smart pen/stylus device and allows for the digitisation and cloud storage of physical notes as they're written down or drawn.
The Windows 10 Moleskine Notes app will also sync with Google Drive and the Moleskine mobile apps and content can be pasted into programs like Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Evernote. Here's the official list of app features.
- Digitalization and storage: Your handwritten notes with Pen+ are digitized and stored on PC. From now keep not only digital documents, but also your handwritten notes on PC.
- Backup and restore: Backup your important handwriting contents in Moleskine Note Windows to Google Drive. Once you backup to Google Drive, you can edit your handwriting in the mobile App.
- Full-screen mode: Choose Full-screen mode to see your note pages at a look. What you see on the screen is what you write on the notebook.
- Export: You can record and save the writing or drawing process as a video. You can also save notes & voice memo while recording.
- Copy: Copy what was transferred to the app as an image or text file and paste it to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint or Evernote. It will help your work flow better.
- Ideation: If you want to share your ideas with others, please choose Ideation function. With one PC, you can connect up to 7 Pen+ at the same time and check your writing on the screen in real-time.
- Tag and search: Place a tag on your important notes. You can search important notes by tags quickly and easily.
Have you been waiting for this official Moleskine app to launch on Windows 10? Let us know in the comments below.