The list of Windows 10 apps is always growing, and today another long awaited app has made it to the Windows Store. Microsoft has taken to the Windows Experience blog to highlight the fact that Sling TV app is now available on Windows 10 PC's and tablets.
The availability of the Sling TV app means that you now can enjoy popular entertainment at home and while on the go in a single Windows 10 app for just $20 a month. Overall, the Sling TV app features Live Tiles, Cortana voice integration, a vertical menu, touch compatibility, and a responsive user interface. For the complete details on these features, please Microsoft's app description below:
- Live Tiles – Love “Game of Thrones” or “The Walking Dead”? You can easily see content updates from your selected “Favorites” and the “Continue Watching” ribbon when you pin Sling TV to your start menu.
- Cortana Voice Integration* – Quickly search for specific shows or channels by voice, using Cortana, Microsoft’s personal digital assistant. Try saying, “Watch ESPN on Sling,” and Cortana will pull up your content in the Sling TV app.
- Vertical Menu – Windows 10 users will feel right at home with the Sling TV vertical main menu.
- Responsive User Interface – Sling TV on Windows 10 was built using Microsoft’s Universal Windows Platform (UWP), so that your screen easily adapts to different sizes as you’re viewing content.
- Touch Compatibility – Sling TV works on both touch and non-touch Windows 10 devices.
Sling TV has no long-term contracts, hidden or rental fees, but still offers access to programming from top networks, including ESPN, Disney, AMC, Comedy Central, HGTV, TNT, TBS, Fox and NBC (select markets only), A&E, VICELAND and CNN. In then event that you're not already a Sling TV customer you can sign up directly from within the app once you've downloaded it from the link below.