Podcast Lounge has rebooted itself as a new Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app called Podcast Lounge 2 in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10 Mobile Windows phones and Windows 10 PCs.
Podcast Lounge 2 is a complete redesign of the original Podcast Lounge app and features a host of returning and new features. Here’s some of its features users can expect.
- Listen to audio podcasts from all over the world from a library of over 90,000 podcast programmes.
- Clean and easy-to use interface allows you to browse, search, stream, download and enjoy your favourite podcasts effortlessly.
- Features the most powerful podcast search facility available; capable of finding even the most obscure podcasts.
- Smart Playlists help you automatically generate your playlist curated to just your requirements; get up and running with your podcasts with just a few presses.
- Advanced background synchronisation function means that your podcasts are downloaded and ready for you when you need them.
- Features a tutorial and help system that caters to people who are just starting, or are familiar and want to learn more.
- Lots of customisation options allow you to make Podcast Lounge work the way you want to.
Podcast Lounge 2 is free to download and try for 30 days after which the background syncing and download functionality will cease to function.
Do you listen to podcasts on your Windows phone or Windows 10 PC? Share your podcast app recommendations with the community in the comments below and then head on over to our Facebook page and like us for more Windows 10 Mobile and PC app news.