PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) fixes bugs in latest Xbox One update
The hit Xbox One video game, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (or PUBG for short), received its 10th update since launching on Microsoft’s family of consoles this week. This patch didn’t add any new features or content however it did correct a variety of bugs that had been introduced with the previous update.
Here’s the complete release notes for the latest PUBG patch.
- Fixed issue where player revival would continue despite interruption
- Fixed repeating sounds from footsteps or when reloading Kar98k, Revolver, or Shotgun
- Fixed issue where (B) and (Y) buttons remained active in gameplay while in the map view
- Fixed issue where the parachute cable would not disappear following a landing in water
- Fixed issue where the player could not cut the parachute cable when becoming stuck during landing
- Pressing the (B) button while in the Settings menu will cause the player to exit the plane
PUBG is still in Game Preview on Xbox One which is essentially an open beta used for testing and improving a game with a large public userbase. The game has continued to receive updates since its arrival on the Xbox One in late-2017 and a Spring 2018 Roadmap was released recently which confirmed that updates will continue throughout 2018 as well though at 2-3 week intervals.
Are you still playing PUBG on your Xbox One? Let the community know if you’re enjoying it in the comments below.