If you’re a Windows Insider, the native Mail and Calendar apps for Windows 10 have just received a new update which brings some new features. As there are now Insider rings for Windows apps, only Windows Insiders will be able to get the update right now, while other Windows 10 devices will have to wait a few days to receive it.
Here’s what’s new in the updated 17.6769.40152.0 version:
- Drag and drop attachments into your email messages
- Print week view in the calendar
- Turn off the message preview text in the message list
- Get rid of junk email with right-click Move to Junk
- Let others know “I’ll be late” directly from meeting notifications
We’re happy to see these native apps getting supported by Microsoft, and this new update is bringing many useful features like “drag and drop” support which is kind of basic on traditional desktop email clients. Please tell us in the comments if you’re looking forward to try these new features!