One Piece: Burning Blood is now available to download and play for North American Xbox One owners ahead of its international launch in other regions on June 3rd.
Here’s the official video game description: One Piece Burning Blood is a dynamic and colourful new fighting game featuring the world’s most famous pirate: Monkey D. Luffy.
- A FAST-PACED FIGHTING GAME – Get ready for some crazy action and devastating combos!
- DEVIL FRUIT/HAKI ABILITIES – Devil Fruits and “Haki” can be used to do massive special moves and take down the fiercest opponents!
- 3 vs. 3 RUMBLE – Switch from 3 characters at any time during the fight and trigger amazing attacks!
- INCREDIBLE ROSTER – More than 40 playable characters coming from all over Grand Line and beyond!
- THE MOST EPIC BATTLE – Relive the Marineford War through intense fights and cutscenes!
One Piece: Burning Blood is the latest video game based on the popular anime series, One Piece. It features a cell-shading graphics style that mimics the look of the animated characters from the show and is the first One Piece video game to be released on the Xbox One console.
The game is also being released in a special Deluxe Edition which includes the exclusive Platinum Luffy costume, four customizable HUDs, eight new costumes featuring Nami, Robin, Hancock, Perona and Koala in sexy swimsuits, young Whitebeard, shirtless Trafalgar Law and Bon Clay cloned as Nam, and six alternate versions of playable characters featuring new special moves and outfits for Ace, Shanks, Trafalgar Law, Sabo, Doflamingo, and Zoro.
One Piece: Burning Blood is expected to arrive on Windows PC in June as well, however it’s unclear if it will feature any form of Xbox Live functionality or cross-play as seen in the recent PC releases of games like Quantum Break. Are you planning to grab One Piece: Burning Blood on Xbox One or Windows PC? Let us know in the comments below.Microsoft, Video Games, Xbox, Xbox One