NASCAR fans who use Windows 10 should be excited to hear that the race car company has released their official app for Windows 10 devices. The app comes after Microsoft’s recent partnership with NASCAR to sponsor Windows 10 on Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s #88 car. It provides a comprehensive and customizable user interface.
Fans can follow their favorite driver, and will be targeted with news, videos, and social content. Fans who pay a subscription can also check out the premium live leaderboard, view the in-car cameras, and even listen to driver audio during a live NASCAR race.
All users have access to the following features:
- Interactive Chase Grid
- Live leaderboards for all NASCAR Series (limited)
- Lap by Lap commentary
- Extensive Driver data, news and social media feeds
- Real time news and video
- Complete Schedule and Full Driver Standings
- Customizable Notifications
Here’s a list features included with a premium subscription:
- Premium Live Leaderboard – Track your favorite drivers on a customized leaderboard with all new data points
- Live Driver Audio – Listen to the in-race strategy between Drivers, Crew Chiefs and spotters
- Live In-Car Cameras – Watch Live in-car cameras for the entire 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season
- Live Broadcast Radio & Officials Radio – Listen to the official NASCAR Radio Broadcast for each race of the season and listen to the NASCAR Officials Radio for all Sprint Cup Series races
If you want the app you can grab it from the link below. Have an opinion to share about the new app? We’d love to hear what you think in the comments below!