Gameloft’s popular first-person shooter, Modern Combat 5: Blackout, has just received a pretty big update on Windows Phone.
The latest game in the Modern Combat series lets players create a squad, add friends and family and play against other squads. Single player mode is also supported in the game for players who prefer to play solo. Here’s what’s new in the latest 126.96.36.199 update:
SUPPORT CLASS REPORTING FOR DUTY!
- Heal allies
- Let your teammates respawn on the spot they died
- Extra weapon tier
- New Light Machine Gun
- Dominate enemies on two beloved Modern Combat maps: Scramble and Overtime.
- Vote for the next map you want to battle on.
- Get revenge in Squad Battles by asking for a rematch.
- Climb the Solo and Squad multiplayer leagues.
ALL-NEW MULTIPLAYER MODE: ZONE CONTROL
- Capture and defend areas to rack up score superiority
MORE CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION
- Weapon camos, masks, logos and kill signs
The game is free, and Gameloft is encouraging players to grab it from the Windows Store on either a Windows phone or tablet.
Do you play any of the Modern Combat games? Let us know what you think about the game in the comments below.FPS, Microsoft, Video Games, Windows, Windows Phone