Microsoft’s Surface Audio app has finally received a public launch on Android, iOS, and Windows 10. This new app is designed to assist users in setting up and managing their Surface Earbuds and Surface Headphones and can update firmware, adjust equalizer settings, play tutorial videos, and more.
Here’s the official app description:
The Surface Audio app is the companion to Surface Earbuds and Surface Headphones. Update your earbuds and headphones, and customize settings to get the most out of them.
Here are the things you can do:
- Update your earbuds and headphones
- View and change device info
- View battery info and volume level
- Personalize settings
- Change equalizer settings to get the sound you want
- Set up Cortana
- Control which devices are connected
- Change language settings
- Reset your earbuds and headphones to the factory settings
- Watch tutorial videos
- Send us feedback
The release of the Surface Audio app is rather timely as Microsoft also launched the Surface Headphones 2 and Surface Earbuds earlier this week. Do you own any Surface Headphones or Earbuds and will you give this app a try? Let us know why or why not in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest and Twitter for more Microsoft app news.