Microsoft updates Outlook Groups app on Windows phones, adds admin functions
Hot on the heels of another update just nine days ago, Microsoft’s Outlook Groups app for Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 10 Mobile has received yet another update. As you’ll remember, Outlook Groups helps teams gather online and collaborate, and serves as a central hub for users of Microsoft’s Office 365 for business offering.
The update appears to concentrate on adding new administrative functionality. Here’s what’s new:
- Ability to create new groups
- Ability to manage members of a group
- Ability to at mention full names
- At mention highlighting and deep linking to user profile cards
- Bug fixes for login issues and causing few crashes
If you’re using Outlook Groups, go to the Store app and hit the update button. If you’re just starting out, you can install the app from the link below.