The Microsoft To Do app updated across iOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices today with a variety of changes.
The most significant update was the one on the Windows 10 app which added new task count visuals to the Planned smartlist and user lists. Here’s the full release notes:
- We’ve added a task count beside the completed bucket in user-created lists to help you keep track of your completed tasks.
- Sections in the Planned smartlist now show the task count in the section title.
- We’ve fixed a few bugs around keyboard focus and fixed an app crash issue.
The iOS app update contained mostly bug fixes relating to Siri and printing. Here’s the full notes:
- We fixed some issues in this version to have a smooth experience while adding tasks from Siri.
- We have fixed some bugs related to print functionality.
The Android app mostly revolved around improving the cloud syncing of Microsoft To Do on Android smartphones and tablets. Here’s the short release notes for the update:
- In this release we have made fixes to improve Sync in To Do.
Microsoft To Do is a free task management tool that allows for the syncing of to-do lists via the cloud between its apps and web version. Do you use Microsoft To Do? Let us know which versions you use in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest and Facebook for more Microsoft app news.