Microsoft’s free productivity app, Microsoft To-Do, has finally launched in the Mac App Store for Mac users.
Microsoft To-Do has already been available to download and use for a while now on iOS and Android devices in addition to Windows 10 PCs and tablets and the rare Windows 10 Mobile Windows phones. A web version is also available.
The Mac version of To-Do is nearly identical to the other versions of the app and supports check lists, syncing between devices with the same Microsoft account, and list sharing.
Here’s the full app description:
Got something on your mind? Get Microsoft To-Do. Whether you want to increase your productivity, decrease your stress levels, or just free up some mental space, Microsoft To-Do makes it easy to plan your day and manage your life.
With Microsoft To-Do, you can:
- Stay focused with My Day, a personalized daily planner with suggested tasks
- Get your lists anywhere, on any device
- Share lists and tasks with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates
- Create color-coded lists
- Set one-time or recurring due dates and reminders
- Break your tasks into manageable steps
- Add notes to any task
- Attach files up to 25 MB to any task
- Sync your tasks between Outlook and To-Do
- Add multiple accounts and quickly switch between school, work, and personal lists
Whether it’s for work, school, or home, To-Do helps you organize and simplify your plans. To-Do is free and available on all your devices.
Do you use Microsoft To-Do and have you been waiting for it to launch on Mac? Let us know why or why not in the comments below and then follow us on Twitter for more Microsoft news.