Just Dance 2020, the latest video game in the long-running Just Dance franchise, is now available to play on Microsoft’s Xbox One consoles.
Just Dance 2020 supports 40 new songs and dance routines and also provides players with access to over 500 songs from previous games via the Just Dance Unlimited subscription service. While this latest Just Dance game supports local multiplayer with up to six players, it seems to have completely dumped the online multiplayer modes which had been quite popular with fans and added a lot of replayability and competitiveness to the routines.
Here’s the official game description and launch trailer:
Just Dance 2020 is the ultimate dance game with 40 hot tracks from chart-topping hits like “God Is a Woman” by Ariana Grande to “High Hopes” by Panic! At The Disco. Keep the party going for hours with songs for the whole family to enjoy!
- 40 HOT NEW TRACKS: Keep the party going with the latest hits like “God Is a Woman” by Ariana Grande.
- FREE JUST DANCE UNLIMITED: Dance to 500+ of your favorite songs! A free one-month trial is included with every purchase.
- CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS: Create your own playlists to customize your Just Dance parties!
- KIDS MODE: Enjoy eight new kid-friendly songs, offering a fun experience for our youngest players.
- Use your smartphone to track your moves – no Kinect required! Up to six players can play with their phones simultaneously.
Are you a Just Dance fan? Do you prefer the Kinect or smartphone option? Are you sad to see Ubisoft dump online play? Let us know in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook for more Xbox gaming content.