The Huawei MateBook hybrid tablet is now on sale in the US and you can get it today from the US Microsoft Store, Amazon or Newegg (via Windows Central). For $699, you can get the base model which features an Intel Core M3 processor, 4 GB of RAM and a 128 GB SSD, while the most expensive model will feature a Core M5 processor, 8 GB of Ram and a 512GB SSS for $1199.
You can the full specs below:
- 278.8mm*194.1mm*6.9mm, about 640 grams
- 12-inch IPS multi-touch screen (10 points), with 2160×1440 resolution and 160° wide viewing angle
- 6th Gen Intel Core M7 processor, dual core up to 3.1GHz
- RAM: 4GB/8GB LPDDR3
- Storage SSD: 128GB/256GB/512GB
- 3.5mm Headset jack, USB 3.0 Type-C
- Front camera: 5 MP, fixed focus
- Ambient light sensor, fingerprint, accelerometer, gyroscope, hall sensor
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac MIMO ((2.4/5 GHz)), Bluetooth 4.1
- 33.7Wh ([email protected]) battery providing nine hours of battery life
The Huawei Matebook is a great addition to the growing line-up of Windows 10 hybrid tablets from third-party OEMs, and the Chinese manufacturer even included a Signature Edition of Windows 10 which means that the operating system will be free of bloatware. As a reminder, Huawei is also selling several accessories seperately such as the $59 MatePen, the $129 MateBook Portfolio keyboard cover and the $89 MateDock. Let us know in the comments if you’re interested by the Huawei Matebook.