The Windows Insider team has released a new build into the Fast Ring. Preview build 16275 is rolling out without too much to speak of, but there are a good amount of improvements available. Here’s the changelog:
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
- We fixed an issue resulting in Asphalt 8 not accepting input in recent flights.
- We fixed an issue from recent flights where when Slideshow was enabled resuming from sleep a second time might place the Lock screen in a state where it couldn’t be dismissed without pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del.
- We fixed an issue that caused minimized per-monitor DPI aware windows to miss DPI changes and end up with a mix of DPI scaling upon restoring.
- We fixed an issue in XAML resulting in text animations appearing slightly blurry in the last flight until the animation had stopped (for example, when loading the main page of Settings).
- We fixed an issue resulting in progress wheels on certain websites in Microsoft Edge unexpectedly moving out of place during their rotation.
- We fixed an issue resulting in an unexpected change in mouse sensitivity in the last flight for PCs using non-default display scaling.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the taskbar being unexpectedly thick if you booted up the PC while plugged in to an external monitor with a different DPI.
It’s worth noting that the Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16275 for PC is only in the Fast Ring, not for Skip Ahead. With the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update just around the corner, we’ll be seeing quicker releases to stabilize the upcoming big release.