Dragon Ball FighterZ is getting a big update on Xbox One today
The fighting game, Dragon Ball FighterZ, is due to get a major update today on all Xbox One consoles that will add two new modes called FighterZ Cup and Party Battle in addition to refining characters and fixing loads of bugs.
Here’s the official list of major changes to Dragon Ball FighterZ with this update. For details on the changes to the characters, check out the full notes here.
More information will be revealed soon for the events linked to these new features
- FIGHTERZ CUP: a monthly competition where players can fight and collect points for their respective Z-Union
- PARTY BATTLE: Co-op fights where 3 players can join forces to defeat fearsome bosses
- REPLAY CHANNEL: To enable implementation of the below gameplay adjustments (see “GAMEPLAY” section), recorded data from Replay Channel will be erased
- COMBO CHALLENGE: Fixed an issue where there was a gap between when the timer starts counting and the game starts allowing some inputs when performing position reset in a combo challenge
- Fixed an issue where the training dummy doesn’t guard/unguard properly with Enemy Settings set to Guard First Only
- Fixed an issue where the training dummy doesn’t properly playback movements that are recorded in advance when using Ginyu’s Body Change after performing Dragon Rush (Forced Switch) and not resetting the positions in-between these two actions.
- Fixed an issue where the combo damage is not displayed when an attack is counteracted by an armor move . An adjustment has also been made to prevent immediate health recovery when an attack is counteracted by an armor move.
- Fixed an issue where “OK!” is displayed on the Assist character icons even when they are crossed out with Assist Cooldown Setting set to Quick Recovery
- Fixed an issue where the training dummy fails to recover its health with some specific unconnected strings of moves
- Fixed an issue where the training dummy fails to guard in some cases even when the Guard Follow-ups option is selected
- Self-damaging moves will no longer affect the Combo Damage displayed
- Fixed an issue where the training dummy fails to guard attacks with some specific strings when the Guard Settings is set to Guard Follow-ups
- Fixed an issue where the defense-up skills are taking effects only the half of what they are supposed to
Dragon Ball FighterZ is a popular fight game that’s available on Microsoft’s family of Xbox One consoles and allows for fans of the Dragon Ball anime and manga to play as their favorite character in local and online multiplayer battles.
Do you have Dragon Ball FighterZ on your Xbox One? Let us know what you think of this update in the comments below and don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more Xbox content.Further reading: Microsoft, Video Games, Xbox, Xbox One