The Call of Duty: Warzone video game received an update today for all of its supported platforms though it has particular importance for those playing on Microsoft’s Xbox One and Xbox Series X console families as it squashes a bug that was causing the game to crash whenever a player pressed the Xbox icon button on the controller twice.
This update, simply referred to as the January 26 Update, also fixes some collision issues, screen flicker glitches, and a spawn bug that was impacting player loadouts.
Here’s the full release notes:
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing instability when pressing the Xbox home button twice while in-game.
- Fixed an issue causing instability when typing non-ASCII characters (eg: ©, ®, ™, ∅).
- Fixed an additional issue causing the menu screen to flicker.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to respawn via buy back with part of their original Loadout.
- Fixed an issue causing additional placeholder images to appear in various Store Bundle previews and/or purchases.
- Fixed an issue causing live matches to crash.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to fall into a bottomless pit of despair when attempting to take a dip in the pool.
- Fixed an issue causing the second Loadout Public Event to not occur in core Battle Royale modes.
Call of Duty: Warzone also received a minor update last week which also included some small fixes. The more noteworthy update this month though happened the week prior. That update added a bunch of new content including some inspired by the hit Attack on Titan anime and manga series.
Curious about Call of Duty's future on Xbox and PlayStation consoles? Don't miss this Call of Duty news from earlier this week.