AVICII Invector is now live on Microsoft’s family of Xbox One consoles. The game is a fast-paced rhythm title featuring a neon Sci-Fi aesthetic and boasting 25 of AVICII’s biggest hits which can be experienced across six surreal futuristic landscapes.
AVICII Invector supports single player and local multiplayer for up to four players in addition to global and Xbox Live leaderboards for each track.
Here’s the official game description and launch trailer:
Belt up and blast into the rhythmic regions of unexplored space in AVICII Invector. Created in collaboration with the late superstar DJ, AVICII Invector is a pulse-pounding, frenetic rhythm-action experience. Soar through vocal melodies, sweep each fade and attack every beat in 25 of AVICII’s biggest hits, including global chart-toppers: Without You, Wake Me Up and Lay Me Down. Fly solo or recreate the party feeling of an AVICII concert with heart-thumping, competitive gameplay. Each track is built to perfectly match the on-screen visuals taking you through a musical odyssey of serene exploration. Find your rhythm, feel the beat and keep the musical journey flowing.
- Master 25 hit anthems from the phenomenal talent of late superstar AVICII.
- Flow-through SIX mesmerising worlds wrapped in a magnificent musical experience.
- Turn up the volume and set yourself a challenge across THREE complexity levels.
- Play solo or with up to 4 friends in split-screen multiplayer action.
- Lay down your high score and rise up the Global Leaderboards.
- Explore a pure-hearted narrative journey set against the globally celebrated works of AVICII.
A portion of profits from AVICII Invector will go to the Tim Bergling Foundation, an organization inspired by Tim Bergling (aka AVICII) and dedicated to raising awareness for suicide and mental health issues.
Have you played AVICII Invector yet? Let us know what you think of it in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more Xbox gaming content.