Xbox One SmartGlass Beta app for Windows Phone now lets you buy games, like clips, and more
If you’re a proud owner of a Xbox One, as well as a Windows Phone handset, you should have Xbox One SmartGlass app installed on your device. It gives users the ability to connect and control their Xbox One with ease.
“Xbox One SmartGlass is the perfect companion app for your Xbox One, both in your living room and on the go. Connect and control your Xbox One. Stay connected with the games and gamers you like. And add a new dimension to your console entertainment with the mobile device you already own,” the app description reads.
In the latest update to the public beta version of SmartGlass for Windows Phone, you can now ‘like’ a game clip and even purchase games/add-ons. Here is the complete change log for this update:
- Like a Game Clip
- Like an item in the activity feed
- View items that have been bundled together
- View items that have been shared to you from a message
- Purchase Xbox One games & add-ons
- Browse for recent and popular games & add-ons
- General stability and polish improvements
- Bug fixes
- Some features may require a console update to take full advantage of them
Remember, this app is a public beta, intended to provide you with a peek at new features so you can provide your feedback. Hit the download link below to snag the updated app. Enjoy!Microsoft, Xbox One