E3, the gaming industry’s biggest annual trade show, is fast approaching in June and Xbox announced today that their E3 Briefing will take place on Monday, June 15 at 9:30 a.m. PDT. Xbox’s announcement says to expect “everything from in-depth looks at previously-announced games to trailers for our unannounced titles coming in 2015 and beyond.”
They will also be holding a live show daily to cover all of the Xbox related news coming out of E3. The show will be called Xbox Daily: Live @ E3 and will be broadcast live on Xbox One, Xbox.com, Xbox 360 from 4:00-5:00 p.m. PDT Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday the week of June 15. Xbox describes what to expect from the show saying:
The one hour show will be hosted by Larry Hryb, Xbox Live’s Major Nelson, and Graeme Boyd, Xbox Live’s Acey Bongos, and will include guest stars and industry elites, including Head of Xbox Phil Spencer and guests from 343 Industries, Turn 10 Studios, Crystal Dynamics, and others.
The announcement goes on to reveal there will also be an opportunity for 500 lucky fans to get tickets to the Xbox FanFest: E3 2015 which will occur from Sunday, June 14, through Thursday, June 18. Tickets will include:
- Entry into the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing at 9:30 a.m. PDT on Monday, June 15, at the Galen Center in downtown Los Angeles.
- Invite to the exclusive Xbox FanFest Party on Monday afternoon, June 15, where fans will get to play the best exclusives and biggest blockbuster games this holiday and beyond.
- VIP access to the Xbox esports Celebrity Challenge and Twitch Party sponsored by Xbox.
- Meet-and-greet with some of the industry’s top developers, leaders and influencers.
- Even more surprise events during the week.
More information is yet to be released on how to get tickets to the Xbox FanFest: E3 2015 but they do note that you need an Xbox Live gamertag and the tickets will be first-come, first-serve. So stay tuned if you are planning to be in Los Angeles this week. You can find out more information on the Xbox Wire.Further reading: E3, Microsoft, Xbox