EaseUS FileManager is a free app available for Windows 8 and Windows RT which offers a great way to manage your files and folders. Not only can you do basic tasks such as viewing, copying, deleting, moving, and renaming of files and folders, but you can also pin folders to the Start Screen, share your files, and even preview your pictures.
EaseUS FileManager has the following features:
- Quickly view- directly access corresponding file directory in Windows by options (such as Pictures, Music and Videos) after launching the software;
- Favorite – directly add frequently-used or favorite folders to Favorite for quickly viewing next time;
- Recent – record your browsing history for quickly searching next time;
- Pin – pin folders to the Start Screen in order to manage files conveniently;
- Preview pictures- easily preview pictures with built-in Picture Viewer and then automatically play;
- Manage files/folders- support normal operations for files or folders, including renaming, deleting, copying, pasting, cutting, moving, etc.
- Open a file- open a selected file by calling system application;
- Search files- quickly search files in a specified file area;
- Sort files- provide four normal sorting functions in order to quickly search needed files;
- Share files- share files or folders to SkyDrive, Email, etc.
This app runs great and is pretty lightweight at 422KB in size. This app is from a company called EaseUS which also makes an awesome Partition Manager software for Windows. Hit the download link below to grab this app from the Windows Store!