Microsoft has released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22621.2338 and Build 22631.2338 (KB5030305) to the Beta Channel.
Two builds have been released, 22631.2338 with new features rolling out, and 22621.2338 with new features off by default.
As part of a Clock app update (version 11.2306.22.0 and higher) via the Microsoft Store, a new Focus Session widget is being rolled out to Windows Insiders in the Beta Channel. This widget will enable you to initiate and end focus sessions on your device.
Other Fixes and Improvements
Focus Session has been the only major update. Apart from this, there are some other fixes and improvements.
- The Chat app is now Microsoft Teams – Free. Microsoft Teams – Free is pinned by default to the taskbar and can be unpinned like other apps.
- Several fixes have been made, including issues with translations, dragging app icons in the taskbar, and the performance of loading File Explorer.
- Resolved an issue where some Insiders were unable to launch Settings in safe mode.
- Notification now appears on first dynamic lighting build update.
- The Camera, Cortana, Photos, and People apps can now be uninstalled.
- Support for daylight saving time (DST) changes in Greenland has been added.
- The spelling of Ukraine’s capital has been changed from Kiev to Kyiv.
Microsoft has announced that Insiders who were previously on Build 22624 will be automatically upgraded to Build 22631.