The scheduled messages feature actually rolled out to the mobile versions of the Telegram app on iOS and Android just over a week ago and allows users to set specific day and times for messages to send or publish. With this update, Telegram pretty much has feature parity among most of its main apps.
Here’s the full release notes containing details on all of the new features:
- Right click the ‘Send’ button and select ‘Schedule Message’ to automatically send something at a specified time.
- Schedule reminders for yourself in the ‘Saved Messages’ chat.
- Get a notification when any of your scheduled messages are sent.
- Customize your app’s appearance by choosing accent colors for the ‘Day’, ‘Night’ and ‘Tinted’ themes.
New Privacy Settings and More
- Choose who can find you on Telegram when they add your number to their phone contacts.
- Send a single 😁, 😧, 😡, 💩, 😢 or 😮 to check out what’s new in the animated emoji department.
Telegram is a popular messaging app which prides itself on its privacy and advanced features. Do you use Telegram on your Windows device? Let us know why or why not in the comments below and then follow us on Twitter for more Windows app news.