Microsoft has released a new build for Windows 10 Insiders - build 19044.2075 is ready for 21H2 Release Preview Insiders. There are a number of new improvements in this build, and the usual assortment of fixes. Here's what's new:
- New! We turned off Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.0 and 1.1 by default in Microsoft browsers and applications. To learn more, see Plan for change: TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 soon to be disabled by default.
- New! We provided the ability to search for the controls for news and interests on the taskbar and modify them using the Settings app. To change your settings, navigate to Settings > Personalization > Taskbar > News and interests. Otherwise, right-click the taskbar and select Taskbar settings.
- New! We supported all taskbar orientations for news and interests. A top, left, or right taskbar now has features and settings much like the horizontal taskbar.
- New! We introduced WebAuthn redirection. It lets you authenticate in apps and on websites without a password when you use Remote Desktop. Then, you can use Windows Hello or security devices, such as Fast Identity Online 2.0 (FIDO2) keys.
- New! We introduced functionality that lets you use Azure Active Directory (AD) authentication to sign in to Windows using Remote Desktop. Then, you can use Windows Hello or security devices, such as Fast Identity Online 2.0 (FIDO2) keys, for remote sign in. It also enables the use of Conditional Access policies.
The list of fixes is quite long, make sure to check it out on the blog post if you're a Windows 10 Insider on the Release Preview Channle