Windows 10 Mobile Insider build 15226 is now rolling out to Fast Ring Insiders
Microsoft is rolling out today the Windows 10 Mobile preview build 15226 to Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring, and this was a bit unexpected as Dona Sarkar didn’t tease it on Twitter earlier today. This is another mobile build from the “feature2” development branch, and as usual it only includes minor fixes and improvements. Here is the changelog:
Changes, improvements, and fixes for Mobile
- This build also includes all the improvements from KB4022725.
- We fixed an issue where some apps could not subscribe to SMS receive notifications.
- We fixed an issue for Windows Insiders where some binaries stopped working when transitioning from Insider Preview builds to officially released builds.
- We fixed an audio issue with Bluetooth headphones after Cortana reads an incoming SMS message to the user.
Known issues for Mobile
- In some cases, the WeChat app may crash on launch.
Microsoft didn’t announce it today, but the mobile build 15223 is also rolling out to Slow Ring Insiders right now. This build was released on the Fast Ring two weeks ago, and we invite you to check our previous post to see the changelog. It remains to be seen if Microsoft could also release a new PC build today, as it’s quite unusual for Microsoft to release new PC and mobile builds separately. It’s now been two weeks since Microsoft released the PC build 16215, and we guess many Windows 10 users can’t wait to get a new preview build to play with.Further reading: build 15223, build 15226, Microsoft, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Insider